The surgery is closed for the bank holiday
Our triage form will be available again on Tuesday.
In the meantime here are some places you can usually get help when we are not open.
- If you believe you have a life-threatening medical emergency telephone 999
- If you think you may need to see a doctor before we open again or need advice call 111 or visit 111 online.
- If you need medical help but it’s not an emergency, then the Urgent Care Centre in the Broad Street Mall, Reading (RG1 7QE) is open from 8am-8pm seven days a week.
- Many local chemists are open over the bank holiday and can advise on minor illnesses and may be able to issue prescription drugs. A list of chemists that have informed NHS England that they will be open over the bank holiday may be found here.
- Townlands Minor Injuries unit is open 9am to 8pm every day including over the bank holiday. It is able to treat cuts, bumps, bruises, burns, sprains, strains, scalds, stings, allergic reactions, minor head injuries, minor road traffic accidents and possible simple fractures. See here for more details or other local walk-in services.